More about brochure web design package
- Guaranteed quality web design and hosting at affordable prices.
- A website that is displayed on three different platforms namely traditional web,older generation cell phones and modern devices such as PDA’S and Windows mobile phones.
- A mailing list management system that enables you to create many different groups of recipients so that you can send information to selected groups.(Pre-made websites only)
- A very user-friendly management portal where you can quickly & easily update your website, blog ,newsletters or events calendar.
- We ensure that you will be found by search engines such as google
- You can have a FAQ(Frequently asked questions) section ,links,specials,announcements & photo gallery.
- Many Interactive add-on modules such as an online shop,business applications,online forms,youtube videos and members only section
- Personalized email addresses e.g email@example.com
- Website customization according to specific industry e.g accommodation listings ,car sales business e.t.c
From as little as R750 for the web design,this offer comes in handy if you have a tight budget but want a quality website.Get a web design quotation now.
Creating a website for your business
When you have located a web designer online to help you in creating a website,it is very important to take note of the following important information and provide it to your web design online agency.
Here is a list of must haves to send to your web design agency:
- Business name-The name that you want people to identify your business or brand with.
- Proposed domain name-This is the website domain address e.g www.zxcompany.co.za.
- Contact details-Your business contact information is very important when creating a website,make sure that you provide the correct contact details as these will be used by your customers to make queries on your site.
- Web content-this includes products or service descriptions,prices,information about your business and why should customers choose you over your competitors.
- Images,normally you should provide your product or service images to your web design agency,as to show case your work to your customers.
- Provide your web designer with examples of websites that you like,so that your web designer will have a clear picture of the type of website you are looking for,this saves a lot of time for both you and the web designer.
Contact Our Web designers Today